Wild fermented PURPLE HAZE kraut ~ red cabbage, white cabbage, green papaya, garlic, caraway and Himalayan salt
Your little warriors, older folks and everyone in between with love the flavour burst in this jar of goodness!
- Wild fermented sauerkrauts made with no-spray, seasonal fresh vegetables.
- Chopped and pounded by hand, infusing love with beneficial microorganisms present on the raw & living produce.
- Fermented foods are created in an anaerobic condition with the action of microorganisms; the conversion of sugars and carbohydrates into organic acids. Microorganisms live in every part of the biosphere and are an imperative part of human wellbeing. Microflora as they are often called digest food into nutrients our bodies can absorb, protect us from potentially dangerous organisms, and teach our immune system how to function.
- Enjoy as a condiment with your meals.
- 2 tablespoons is sufficient if you are new to fermented foods.
- Every mouthful is bursting with flavour and beneficial probiotics.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 months of opening.